Updated 08 August 2018.
a) The User is a professional:
b) The User is a consumer:
3. DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICES
Pageditor is an online solution to help creating webpages.
Basic plan allows the User to service with limited features. Once a Premium subscription is paid for a specific page, the Premium subscription grants uninterrupted access to the Premium features for the selected duration. At the end of this period, the User gets back to the Basic plan.
4. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
In order to be able to access and use the Pageditor solution, the User is required to have:
1. a browser which accepts cookie files (for more details please see – );
2. a supported browser version (Firefox > 61, Google Chrome > 68, Safari > 11, Opera 53, Edge 17);
3. an e-mail address;
4. Internet access.
In no event shall DOODLE be liable for problems resulting from not complying with these requirements.
The User shall not:
• create any account for anyone other than itself without such person's permission;
• use a user name that is the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person;
• use a user name or Pageditor account that is subject to any rights of a person other than it without appropriate authorization;
• use a user name that is a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene or otherwise unlawful.
DOODLE reserves the right to refuse registration or to close an account in its sole discretion. The User is solely responsible and liable for activity that occurs on its account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of its Pageditor login and password. The User shall never use another user's account without such other user's prior express permission. The User will immediately notify DOODLE in writing of any unauthorized use of its account, or other account related security breach of which it becomes aware.
All material or immaterial elements (such as information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or any other materials whatsoever), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. This means that User, and not DOODLE, is entirely responsible for all content that it uploads, posts, emails or otherwise transmits by using the Pageditor solution.
DOODLE does not control the content posted or hosted via its services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content.
7. PRICING AND PAYMENT
In addition to the Basic plan, which is free of any charges, additional Premium subscription can be purchased for a chosen duration, at the price of 8.99 euros, tax not-included, per one-month periods.
Payments can be made through Visa®, Mastercard®, American Express®, Discover®, JCB®, PayPal™ and Wire transfer. They are accepted in Euros, US Dollar and nine other major currencies.
Foreign currency conversions are given as guidance only and are non-binding. Only the currency confirmed at the time of payment is guaranteed.
The User shall be responsible to pay the applicable taxes, including without limitation VAT if applicable.
Bank and other charges resulting from international transfers or exchange rate fluctuations are entirely at the User’s expense. DOODLE reserves the right to immediately increase its prices due to new taxes or an increase in existing tax rates.
DOODLE outsources all payment processing to FastSpring, who will calculate and notify to the User the due amount, including the applicable VAT or other taxes. DOODLE does not have access to credit card numbers and certain other payment information submitted to FastSpring as a result of the payment process. The User agrees to provide FastSpring with a valid credit card and accurate, complete and updated information required by the subscription registration form. Failure to comply may result in the immediate suspension or termination of the services provided hereunder.
FastSpring provides 24/7 customer service for payment and download problems. For further information about purchasing through FastSpring, please read: http://www.fastspringsoftware.com/.
8. SPECIAL PROVISION FOR CONSUMERS : NO RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL (art. VI.73, 13° of the Belgian Code of Economic Law)
In principle, the Consumer may withdraw from an off-premises service contract without giving any reason and at no cost, for a period of 14 days starting on the day of concluding the contract. This right does not apply to natural or legal persons acting in their commercial or professional capacity.
Nevertheless, the Consumer expressly acknowledges that he has lost this right of withdrawal in this case since the contract covers the supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium and whose performance has begun with the Consumer’s explicit prior consent.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND LICENSE
1. DOODLE is eligible for all intellectual property rights (as owner, joint owner or licensee) applicable on all elements of a material and/or immaterial nature that are created or used for providing the Pageditor solution and any other services hereunder.
Under no circumstances shall this agreement be construed as an assignment, license or transfer of DOODLE’s intellectual property rights, or as a waiver of these rights, in whole or in part, unless expressly specified in this agreement.
2. By creating a Pageditor account, the User gives DOODLE a worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license, for the entire duration of this agreement, to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, and distribute the content that it has submitted, posted or displayed on its account, for the sole purpose of enabling DOODLE to provide it with the Pageditor solution or any other services provided hereunder.
3. The User agrees that DOODLE, in its sole discretion, may use its trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names and other distinctive signs in presentations, marketing materials, customer lists, financial reports and website listings (including links to the User’s website) for the sole purpose of advertising or publicizing its use of the Pageditor solution.
This website and the Pageditor solution may provide hyperlinks to other websites. These hyperlinks are provided for information only. DOODLE has not verified the content of these websites and can never be held liable for the accessibility of these websites or the information published on them. Furthermore, the provision of links does not mean that DOODLE approves the content of these websites. DOODLE shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss incurred or suffered by any User or third party in connection therewith.
13. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
1. The agreement is concluded for an indefinite period.
DOODLE will make reasonable efforts to notify the User by the email address associated with its account or the next time the User attempts to access its account.
In case of termination of a User’s account, DOODLE may immediately deactivate or delete User's account and/or prevent any further access to such files or services. DOODLE shall not be liable to any User or other third party for any suspension or termination of that User's access or account hereunder.
2. For his part, the User may end its legal agreement with DOODLE at any time and for any reason, by deactivating its account and discontinuing its use of the Pageditor solution, without any right to claim for reimbursement of the amounts already paid.
The provisions of Sections 9.1, 9.3, 10, 11, 14 and 15 shall survive the termination, cancellation or expiry of the agreement.
14. INDEMNITY - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES - LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Each User shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless DOODLE and its officers, employees and agents, from any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, actions, judgments, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) brought by a third party arising out of or in connection with: (a) any act or omission in connection with the use of the Pageditor solution or any other services provided hereunder; (b) the use of the Pageditor solution or any other services provided hereunder other than as expressly allowed by this agreement; or (c) any breach or alleged breach made by the User of any of the terms, restrictions, obligations or representations under this agreement.
2. This website and the Pageditor solution, as well as any other services provided hereunder, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
DOODLE reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the access to the Pageditor solution with notice to the User, or immediately in the event of technical difficulties.
DOODLE commits to supplying the User with the best service possible, but it will not be held responsible for any technical issues independent of its will, such as power cuts, line overload or equipment breakdown, or resulting from any update, change (including but not limited to the features of the services or concerning the limits on use and storage), suspension or termination of the services provided by a third-party.
DOODLE shall not be liable to any User or other third party for any such modification, suspension, discontinuance, termination, or other technical issues, including loss or destruction of data, except as provided in a prior written agreement.
3. DOODLE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OF COMPATIBILITY WITH THE VERSION OF OPERATING SYSTEMS USED BY THE USER TO ACCESS THE PAGEDITOR SOLUTION. DOODLE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PAGEDITOR SOLUTION AND ANY OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER WILL MEET ALL OF THE USER’S REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE USE OF SUCH SERVICES WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, VIRUS-FREE OR SECURE.
4. Except for instances of wilful misrepresentation or fraud, DOODLE can never be held liable for any direct, indirect or consequential losses (including loss of use, data, business or profits) arising out of or in connection with: (a) this agreement; (b) the use of the Pageditor solution or of any other services provided hereunder; or (c) the payment processing outsourced to a third party processor, whether such liability arises from any claim based upon contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, even if DOODLE or one of its suppliers has been notified of the possibility of such loss or damage.
IN NO EVENT SHALL DOODLE BE LIABLE TO COMPENSATE ANY DAMAGE EXCEEDING THE AGGREGATE FEES PAID TO DOODLE BY THE USER FOR ACCESS TO THE PAGEDITOR SOLUTION IN THE LAST YEAR.
Some countries or jurisdictions do no accept the exclusion or limitation of liability in the event of indirect or consequential damage, so that this limitation cannot be applied to the concerned Users.
15. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any disputes related to or ensuing from this website or from the Pageditor solution, or from their use, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Belgium. The courts of Brussels are exclusively competent to rule on these disputes and the proceedings will take place in French.
Any complaint concerning this website or the Pageditor solution may be reported at contact__AT_pageditor.com or at DOODLE SPRL - Rue des anciens étangs, 40 - 1190 Brussels and shall be handled within 3 working days. A complaint can under no circumstances justify interruption, suspension or withholding of payment.